Monday, December 04, 2006

sometimes


sometimes...I open my eyes in the morning
right when the sunlight is about to touch my window ..
it's like I feel it coming.
threatening..
like death over terminal patients at the hospital...
and i just open them
to instanly cover them with an extra layer of eyelashes...

sometimes, I wake up without wanting...
wondering around what's this new day bringing to me ..
why did i even get out of bed?
its like a waste of energy and daylight..
water..food, and tons of minutes flying by ..

Those are the days of frustration,
of illness.. of headaches.. of lazyness..
those are the days that make my feathers even more rotten and yellow...

but at the end, those are the days that make me think,
realize great things, and make me try to be better in so many ways..
to take advantage of time.. to grab things ..and not let another minute pass by
Take a look at my future, and what is it that i want...

Those are the days that preceed better ones...
the ones with waterfalls, tinkerbells, sparkles and butterflies...
the one with angels and lil girls called paloma climbing over stars..
the ones with luv, warm sheets, smiles and kissable lips in my hands.
and make me want to open my eyes each day earlier than the sunlight.

but that only happens ..sometimes

10 comments:

Montirul said...

sometimes i ruuuuun SOOOOOOME TIMEEEEES (8)
Sometimes i sing bad sooooongs!
And all i really want is to hold you tideeeeee (8)
jajajajaja Muaaaa!!
Vine, pero tu no estas...

Carlos Morales said...

:) i just wanna...geez...lol

Jenin said...

sometimes... I think- I- can- see right thru myself (8)

paOpao said...

=p..like the pic!

Wasarry said...

encontré unas lineas tuyas que me llamaron mucho la atencion y por eso lllegué hasta acá: "miren todos, ellos solos, pueden mas que el amor..."; verdad que Fito es lo máximo? lindo blog.

Jenin said...

grax wasarryyyy....y si .. fito es lo maaax...bueno . o como decimos anya y yo , lo UNmaximooo!

Montirul said...

jajajajajaja

Anonymous said...

como diria alguien que conocemos...lol

Laura said...

lo unmaximoooo..jajajajajja

Laura said...

ayy rumi..me desperte asi hoy...ya me disponia a escribir par de cositas deprimentes en mi blog cuando me encontre con esta version tuya positiva de sacarle provecho a estas cosas que solo pasan sometimes!

thenks rumi..desde lejos dandome apoyo sin saberlo carajo!!! eso es una amiga..jejeje