Saturday, May 27, 2006

why did i walk away?


It wasn’t worth it.

After all this years trying to fulfill my objective, when I’m finally standing a few steps within it, I realize that it is no worth to keep investing energies on it, valuable energy.

All the effort, the passion, the time that I’ve lost suddenly came before my eyes, wich this time had everything clearer than ever and made me understand that I should’nt keep on going that way, I didn’t want to. I was in reserve mode and that’s why I walked away.

If I had kept on going everything was going to be the same, what everyone expected from me, like spring represented by flowers and butterflies; but it wasn’t going to be what “I” wanted, what I expected from myself, and that would turn out to be my biggest deception.

Then, I think, Why not walking away on time and take another road, another adventure, even if it is to find out later that it doesn’t satisfy ME either?

But at least I tried.

If I had to do it again I would, and in the same way, because there are some things in this world that do not deserve that we keep on walking toward it when we could be using that time in a better way; Sometimes you’ve got to change directions and understand that going back doesn’t mean failure.

10 comments:

Carlos Morales said...

Meow!!!!!!!

Carlos Morales said...

Meow!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Me encanto el mensaje y por supuesto la imagen (pic + illustration= Niiiice) ;)

Montirul said...

mmmm..

Laura said...

ummmk....

que esta pasando?? para donde vas rumiiii????
cuentame por que te vas???? que cosas te hicieron cambiar de direccion???
invitame que yo tambien quiero correr!!!!!!

aquarela said...

Sometimes you’ve got to change directions and understand that going back doesn’t mean failure.
(!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»

Jenin said...

thanx mr. anonimo!!!! :D

Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»

Anonymous said...

Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»