Wednesday, February 07, 2007

im going away...amsterdam is waiting


this is what's in my bag:
6 t-shirts...6 panties..1 jersey-- a towel.. baby wipes..and soap..deodorant... basic make up... body lotion..toothpaste.. brush.. pair or snickers.. a book.. my camera.. film.. cellphone charger....gloves...
some chocolates and sunflowerseeds..
im heading to an unknown place.all by myself..only accompanied by the things mentioned before. but with lots of things on my mind..
expecting..and at the same not expecting ..
knowing that i´m gonna hav to share room with 13 human beings that i´ve never seen before..
just.. to discover.. things.. people.. pictures.. new sensations.. and myself..
I´ll let you guys know when i come back what i found on the way ...
if i dont come back on sunday ..call the police hahah..
tata 4 now.. i got a flight to catch ..

paloma

8 comments:

Jenin said...

coƱasooo jodio spam que me tiene jaaaaarta e jartaaaaaa jartaaaa que me tiene!

Laura said...

gozatelo rumi tonta!!!!
Ve visitando to lo sitio pa que despues me sirvas de guia por ahi..mua tonta

Anonymous said...

JAJAJAJAJA!!! ... Love u Jen! =)

Laura Conde said...

and you talk about not having stories of your own to tell...

Jenin said...

jijijij...eso te dolio laurita !! ahaa..pero si..mala mia..y, amsterdam: se merece una segunda parte!

Anonymous said...

Ok ya voolviste, cuentanos historis de ese viajesito!!
Muaaa!!

Anonymous said...

Ahh ese post es mio, ;P

Jenin said...

tontina! heheh.. ahorita me pongo a eso! mua