Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Something simple..


ok .. I want something simple.. but complicated..
to get in bed and forget about the world..
to wake up and feel you next to me everyday ..
with the world's soundtrack ..
the rain knocking on our windows
the lil birds..
your words..

simple.. but complex..
interlaced.. unbreakable..
with questions... and answers..
with songs..
lyrics only for us to know..

unknown .. but safe..
with magic.. but real ..
to dance in between our lips ..
forever.. without further stupidities..
or with lots of stupid stupidities..
with fun .. with laughs..
with silence.. and love..

I do want something simple...

3 comments:

paOpao said...

simply something perfectly and utterly complex!
i agree..

Carl Campbell said...

I enjoy this!

Dayi said...

Me encanto!!! aunque te confieso que me recuerda a otra persona...super!!