Tuesday, November 27, 2007

search...


Walk in circles,
looking for the infamous unexciting thought
dreaming of past souls
floating covered with fake skin around
searching for lips, softness and breath to suck
to love

wake up lost in lust
with the images of sin on your hands
with hair trapped in your eyes
looking again for an answer that doesnt exist
wondering: what are you doing here?

And then you pull out the essence of my body
you caress me without knowing
and you then set me free

You confess me with yellow notes,
make me dream of rainy spots,
and the rainbows grow below me.

Bite the moments of our story
I wanna go up where no one knows me
to walk in circles again

I look for you in the faces of others..
and i think you are my significant other
cuz no one looks into my eyes..
as you did today ..

1 comment:

Dayi said...

Ete era velda!!
;P