Saturday, March 18, 2006

The space within


Not everything is about you and me,
not everything is about you or me...
I think it's important the space within...

Make me a slave but let me free ..
cause nothing has sense if you don't let me be
you won't love me for being me ,
if you don't love the space within..

This is not loneliness..
im not leaving you..
don't be scared ..nothing will happen
the space is not a problem nor an enemy ..
it;s just the essence of the real feelings..

Give me space..give me love ..
give me loneliness..give me smiles..
let me be a silly child..
let me jump on rainy nights

We will be happier
or maybe we'll split
but the most beautiful thing
is the space within.

4 comments:

Laura said...

quien no lo ve es por que esta ciego... la escencia de las cosas esta justamente en ese espacio...
la respuesta es evidente...solo hay que buscar entre paredes, ruedas y ventanas...

Montirul said...

full!!

aquarela said...

the space is not a problem nor an enemy ..
it;s just the essence of the real feelings

Anonymous said...

creo k dejare de entrar a esta pagina :) jejeje esto me tienen como una novela siempre esperando lo proximo, lo proximo, lo proximo, espero k esta no se acabe!!!