Monday, May 22, 2006

I love love!


I love love..
I love the simple fact that love makes the wind blow..

I love lovers loving themselves in the middle of the road..
and narcicistic lovers loving and kissing their shoulders when they are all alone.

I love love...
The breathtaking smiles that it provoques..
and words without sense making their "debut"
slipping from the tongue and out they burst!

Heart-stopping kisses glow and blow..
and butterflies twinkle in your trousers and snickers.
Buttercup flowers and tulips singing..
It´s all a mixture of loving sickness..

It makes everything turn a color like a thousand rainbows,
after rainy sunsets sleeping..

I just love love...and all the feelings...
I love myself and I´m in love with love itself..

And I simply love...
to love love...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

to love love!!! and to love to love! even if youre not loved, que lindo es el love!

paOpao said...

anivel! love rulz!

Carlos Morales said...

see? , u have to love love because if you dont dont its gonna bite bite you...you?

Montirul said...

uhhh luuuuv..

Giova said...

Loves it!

aquarela said...

I just love love...and all the things that´s love make me feel, do and live..

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»